[opendtv] Re: Mobile DTV test

  • From: "John Willkie" <jmwillkie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:17:26 -0700

Not I.  I hear people talking about getting their Padres baseball games in
HDTV (only on cable) or in buying a DTV tuner now that the prices are lower.
I have never heard a soul (except people propounding the idea, most of whom
have seen their companies disappear in the meantime) talk about the need for
TV on their cell phones.

When you bring it up, most people express a concern about how much the sets
will cost, and the per-minute cost, and wonder why it wouldn't be a better
idea to Tivo the whole thing and watch it at home, when one has time.

From: "Bob Miller" <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>