[opendtv] Re: Microsoft Ups the Console Ante

  • From: Cliff Benham <cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:39:33 -0500

I wrote my piece based on stories I saw on ABC and CNN in 'combative
response' to the 'promotional' piece
written by another contributor to the list. While I think its fine to
present information about new items
available to consumers here, I dislike seeing 'glamor' pieces like the
one for the new XBox 360 obviously written
for and aimed at consumers on a technical list like this one.