[opendtv] Re: MPAA wants to stop DVRs from recording some movies

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:54:50 -0400 (EDT)

disputing -- nay, ignoring -- all evidence to the contrary, and offering
nothing except his own commentary in support of his "position," the fool
persists.  An all too-familiar pattern.

Now, it's the law professors whom he has arguments with, and the courts.  I
wonder if he feels that his Quixotic mission would be better served by "trial
by ordeal" or just "summary execution."

I suspect not; I am of the impression that he is not physically brave in
meatspace, and merely bold and foolish in cyberspace.

Now, I will return to reading Scalia's discourse on the Second Amendment in
District of Columbia et al v. Heller.