[opendtv] Re: MPAA wants to stop DVRs from recording some movies

  • From: "Adam Goldberg" <adam_g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:44:01 -0400

Wha?  I agree with Mark's point, but you've reached the wrong conclusion.

There's nothing about Fair Use which gives you a right to insist that he
show you the book again.  But if you do remember enough of it to quote, that
should be fine.  Also, if you managed to take a photo of the page he was
showing you, that'd be fine too (probably).