[opendtv] Re: MPAA wants to stop DVRs from recording some movies

  • From: "Adam Goldberg" <adam_g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:08:56 -0400

Ok, that's interesting.

Here's my corollary.  You haven't told me that you think broccoli is icky.
Therefore, CLEARLY, you LOVE broccoli.   Another is, when did you stop
beating your wife?

THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT THIS.  NOTHING.  NOTHING.  The FCC, in 00-341, made
ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT about this!!!

Now I'm done.  I'll no longer read this thread.