[opendtv] Re: Learning From the Veterans - local news in HD

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:39:21 -0700

For example, when watching football, you will not see more of the playing field than the guy watching on the old analog set, *if* you stick with the common sides rule. So you will not be able to take full advantage of what HD has to offer.<

I'm in complete agreement Bert.
Being a fan of Soccer, a game that can not be fully enjoyed if one can not see the movement of player "off the ball', I find that having a full 16:9 image available vastly improves my enjoyment of the game; 4:3 simply doesn't do the trick!
Dale

----- Original Message ----- From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>