[opendtv] Re: "Knowing" A Specification

  • From: "johnwillkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:58:19 -0700

John;

Oh come on, you've at least read the spec, no?

Speaking of SIASL, did you hear that there's a script for it being passed
around Hollywood?  (I've always wanted to do some scenes from "Time Enough
for Love").

Apparently, Tom Hanks commissioned it, wants to produce it, and has decided
that he's not the best person for the part of V.M. Smith, but he might
direct it.

Don't know if it will ever come to the screen, but one can hope!

John