[opendtv] Re: It's Active X, not IE

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 02:38:06 +0100

There is a work around, Bert.  The service packs and hot fixes that are
automatically served up on Windows or Office update sites are available
through MSDN.  http://msdn.microsoft.com.  However, for the average user,
the only way to use the update functionality is through Windows Update.

This will not turn around the browser wars.  People will not be willing to
pay again for a browser anytime soon.

John Willkie, the jw that did once buy Netscape at retail.  Just for fun.