[opendtv] Re: It's Active X, not IE

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:13:29 +0100

I think we can all agree on that!

From: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Golitsis
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 2:50 PM
To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opendtv] Re: It's Active X, not IE

No uproar...just trying a different browser after what?  10 years with IE?
Like I said, so far I like what I see in Firefox.

I *tried* so hard to use just WordPerfect and Quattro Pro as it was
pre-installed on my Dell, but they are crashing too often (mostly when
dealing with Word/Excel files) so I had to installed Office.

No real anti-Microsoft sentiment here...just trying new apps after relying
on the same ones for so long.  But on the FUD issue, let's not forget who
the grand master is.