[opendtv] Re: It's Active X, not IE

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 18:24:28 -0400

I forwarded the last story to my brother, and he began espousing the virtues
of Mozilla Firefox, so I thought I'd give it a try.  So far, I'm thoroughly
impressed.  There's only 1 web site that I've come across so far that has
insisted on IE.  Firefox is noticeably faster and has the neat ability to
open up new sites in different tabs within the same browser window.  I've
been using it exclusively for the last couple of days and intend to continue
doing so, provided I don't run into any significant issues.