[opendtv] Re: Is 'Fair Use' in Peril?

  • From: "Kon Wilms" <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:10:58 -0500

> Just really wondering how much big brother control these silly asses
> think the public will put up with?

We are quite obviously headed in the direction of full and autonomous
control of our viewing experience by big brother. I guess this means the
 coming of more intelligent STBs that will stringently control our
viewing habits. I for one welcome the oncoming reign of our robot masters.

Cheers
Kon

P.S. You guys need to get a grip. Seriously.