[opendtv] Re: I'm starting to feel sorry for, and worry abou

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:35:12 -0700

Kon Wrote:

"We're talking about current hardware. You can't compare pricing based on
two completely different system architectures that had different
manufacturer pricing right down to the CPU."

I suppose we have two conversations going.  Originally, the article was
about the current state of Apple, but then we dove into why PC overtook
Apple in an earlier era.

As to your reply to my comments, I am in accord.

Dan