[opendtv] If you everything there is to know, don't bother to read this.

  • From: "Larry Bloomfield" <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:13:35 -0400

Hi all:

The Tech-Notes Road Show, a Taste of NAB 2004 is heading west now. We've
received over 72 e-mail from engineers like yourself who've said they liked
what we did. Take a look at some of these e-mail at:

http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/All%202004%20comments.pdf

This next week we'll be in Ithaca, NY on Monday, July 19th. For details, visit:

http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/35_Binghamton.htm

On Wednesday, July 21st, we'll be in Cleveland, OH. For those details, visit:

http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/36_Cleveland.htm

And on Thursday, July 22nd we'll be in Mason, OH (just north of Cincinnati) and
for those details, visit:

http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/37_Dayton.htm

Come and learn!  These are all SBE meetings.  You do not have to be a member of
SBE to attend, only have an interest in our industry's latest technology.  Hope
to meet some of you along the way.  To see the balance of the Road Show's
itinerary, visit:

http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/2004-1-Itinerary.htm

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
The Road Show - A Taste of NAB