[opendtv] Re: If you can't beat 'em...

  • From: Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:21:06 -0400

Strictly speaking, it could fly DELIVERED OTA but certainly NOT FREE.
And just think, with current law, Broadcasters would then have to pay
the government for that running porn...Certainly easy to do on technical
grounds. Political mess??? Most certainly. Would I want to work for an
organization that provided such content? Never in a million years...

Mark
speaking for himself

John Shutt wrote:

>OTA porn?
>
>John

Regards,
Mark A. Aitken
Director, Advanced Technology
<><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
===================================
Sinclair Broadcast Group
10706 Beaver Dam Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
===================================
"There is nothing so likely to produce peace
as to be well prepared to meet the enemy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ George Washington ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Business TEL: (410) 568-1535
Business MOBILE: (443) 677-4425
Business FAX: (410) 568-1580