[opendtv] Re: How important are new Codecs wrt OTA Broadcasting?

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:44:36 -0500

Never had one. Was offered one at wholesale to test. Declined. Also had
reservations about whether it would fit into Mark's apartment.

But I believe that these sets have the same LG Innotech receiver that
has the 5th gen chip in the can as the other units we tested had. In the
prototype the 5th gen chip was separate.

Bob Miller