[opendtv] Re: How about a roast of Bert at NAB?

How about a "Maybe he will survive but he has never really been in
broadcasting yet Wanabee" award for the likes of Bob Miller? I feel like
I have been in broadcasting for 15 years at least. I could use an award,
I have space on the wall for a certificate and the guarantees sound
good. What do they guarantee BTW?

Bob Miller