[opendtv] Re: How about a roast of Bert at NAB?

  • From: "Larry Bloomfield" <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:04:38 -0800

If you can get Burt there, I'd be happy to have him on the program at the
annual Order of the Iron Test Pattern awards meeting. www.OITP.org - And
yes, it is still alive.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439-9717
(541) 902-2424
www.Tech-Notes.TV
See you on the Tech-Notes Taste of NAB Road Show