[opendtv] Re: HDMI on HP Laptop

  • From: "Mark A. Aitken" <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:05:45 +0000

:-) my response was meant in jest! I once posted a response similar to yours
only to be pulled into my bosses office a week later in response to a call he
got from a major studio!!! I, like you, do NOT like the Storm Troopers pointing
fingers in my face.

I am working to try to avoid a complete mess being made in the Mobile space!

Cheers back!

Mark Aitken «Living Mobile»
Sent from my Wireless BlackBerry
(443) 677-4425