[opendtv] Re: From Ed Reitan

  • From: "Adam Goldberg" <adam_g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:19:46 -0500

With a rooftop mounted UHF-only antenna pointed midway between two tower
sites (I'm in Northern VA, pointed at the DC towers), the only time I have
reception problems are when it's terribly windy out.  Otherwise, I get only
an occasional glitch, which is about the same glitch-free-ness that I get
with my Dish Network programming.