[opendtv] Re: From Ed Reitan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>

I've been wondering how that will work. Why do you say 20 Feb? Are
broadcasters given some sort of time frame to move to their final
frequency after analog shutoff?

Nah, just a misfire on the part of Nellie, my one remaining neuron. I should have said 18 Feb. I'm not exactly sure how it will work. Are we to turn off NTSC at 23:59:59 17 Feb 09, or are we to turn off NTSC at 00:00:00 17 Feb 09?

In either case, it should make for an interesting day, what with the frequency change on our part.

John