[opendtv] Re: Food for thought

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:27:52 -0800

When doing testing of my PSIP generator recently, my customer found that a
very recent Zenith DVR (and at least one other recent STB) couldn't make use
of 720 x 480 video.  Not only that, but several other issues disappeared
when he eliminated 720 x 480 video.

IIRC, the Samsung STB had no issues with it, nor did the AutumnWave USB
device.

John Willkie