[opendtv] Re: First test of new LG 5th gen receiver

> I don't know how meaningful this is, but, during the
> test of the LG 5th generation receiver here, we got
> only six stations absolutely plug-&-play and a
> seventh with some antenna position and orientation
> fiddling.  But, at the time, that's all we could see
> on a spectrum analyzer.

Excellent. So I'm more hopeful than I was yesterday
about the STBs.

Unless Bob is right, that the dealer was talking about
virtual channels, seems to me that Scarsdale should
not have a significantly different number of TV
channels available to it compared with lower Manhattan?
Unless there are lots of LPTV transmitters up near
White Plains?