[opendtv] Re: First test of new LG 5th gen receiver

My understanding is that Kent Parsons in Utah has a number of translators
on the air with STA's. I also understand there are translators on the air
in Colorado.

The rules on translators came out a few months ago but I am not sure if the
FCC is currently taking applications for licences.

Terry Harvey