[opendtv] Re: Fewer than 2 Million have OTA DTV in US

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 13:04:48 -0500

On 12/25/06, Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 5:18 PM -0500 12/24/06, Albert Manfredi wrote:
>Only the last sentence made any sense to me.

Well the next sentence sure didn't make any sense to me:

<Snipped>

Did you know that many LPTV stations are now carrying Spanish
Language programming?

And Korean and other languages here in NYC.

Perhaps the largest demographics group for OTA TV viewers is illegal
aliens, who can pick up a TV for five bucks at a garage sale, or a
new TV for $69.99 at Wal Mart.

Or for free on Craig's List at least here in NYC. Lots of good TV sets
and monitors are being offered for free there. Heavy things like air
conditioners, TV sets, CRT monitors, beds, furniture like couches
offered free. Could furnish your apartment in a week or two.

There is a NEC MultiSync FE700 17" monitor there now along with a 45"
TV that needs a transformer. A few months ago I took a 3 stop subway
ride to pick up a 20" CRT free. Works perfect.

Bob Miller