[opendtv] Re: FCC's spectrum plan gives broadcasters food for thought

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:35:36 -0400

As long as there are commercials on it, OTA should be free.

Let the government take over all OTA TV transmissions and charge a license fee per household
for watching, but in return viewers get NO MORE COMMERCIALS, and we also get a real, working digital TV transmission system that that doesn't stutter, freeze, turn green and purple in the middle of a tornado warning like it did in the Philadelphia area last week.

Cliff

Mike Tsinberg wrote:
Bert,

It is amazing. But it seems you have an opinion on very thread posted!

Mike Tsinberg
web: www.keydigital.com