[opendtv] Re: Dueling Statutes?

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:50:45 -0700

Okay, but I believe that they would be happier if 1) they had made better
choices and 2) if they had skin in the game.

Can they return them?

Ever hear of the first generation of anything electronic that was perfect?

When analog goes away next year, these complaints will either be resolved or
they will be old news.

People don't value what they don't pay for, and they bitch louder.

The arguments among Marxists (no money in the game, no money at stake) are
always worse than those between customers and vendors.

(they don't have analog as a fallback when they're using these sets, and the
pictures or sound shouldn't be any better with these boxes over analog.)

John Willkie, who recognizes that the free market system is barely involved
in this government give-away.