[opendtv] Re: Digital radios outstrip analogue

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:34:20 -0500

Craig -

I wonder how much all of us using different email programs obscures
meaning as much as if we were speaking different languages.  For
instance on Mozilla Thunderbird my own post, even as a quote, displays a
round nice yellow winking smiley face.  OTOH, your classic smiley
displays as colon dash right-paren.

Though I have most HTML fanciness turned off.

And having over analyzed it by now I note that my own post literally
suggests that, if folks were buying a portable radio needing a rotor
antenna, they would purchase it somewhere besides on a 30 foot mast.

I suppose that is also true.  ;-)

- Tom