[opendtv] Re: Digital TV: Brazil to Adopt Anything But the American System

  • From: Brian Park <floman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:31:08 -0600

I too have a Panasonic HDTV with a Dish Tuner, but with a Silver Surfer
(is that the right name?) antenna stuck in a corner of the room for the
local networks, plugged into the Dish box. Works great, although I just
vaguely pointed it towards Austin's antenna farm. Your friend is missing
some great HDTV that a $40 antenna would give him.
bp

Um, I've decided to resurface after being dark for a few years - got a
new business plan for an HD HMD, so I'm busy getting it going.