[opendtv] Re: Digital TV: Brazil to Adopt Anything But the American System

  • From: Nat Ostroff <nostroff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:40:40 -0500

I know that we did have support and I personally appreciated it.
However, the cards were stacked against us because the NAB and it's
kissing cousin the MSTV seemed to be the captive of inside the beltway
Washington interests. At the time it was hard to believe but now, given
the big buck moves by NEXTELL and Qualcom and others it seems more
plausable.

Thanks for the support in the past. If any organization rises to the
issue again I hope you will once again lend a hand.

Nat Ostroff