De: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] En
nombre de Tom Barry
Enviado el: Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:11 PM
Para: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [opendtv] Re: Did I get this one right?

Right. Your standard reply to me is to accuse me of whining, claim I'm
ignorant, shout in CAPS, and generally other content free attacks having
  little to do with what I actually said.

I assume this instance is your objection to my pointing out the lengths
broadcasters will go to hold onto spectrum.  Diversion attempt noted.

- Tom