[opendtv] Re: Democrats Air Concerns About Analog Switchover

I stand corrected.  What stuck in my mind was the "required" in the
succeeding sentence.

From: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mark Schubin
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 2:52 PM
To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opendtv] Re: Democrats Air Concerns About Analog Switchover

John Willkie wrote:
> You and Mark are clearly incorrect about AC-3 receivers being not fully
> compliant with the A/52 spec.
Could you kindly cite a reference for where I said receivers were not
compliant with A/52?

I said A/52 "offered" (not required) channels that could not be received
without dual-stream audio.

In the future, I would appreciate your careful reading of messages
before you say who is incorrect about something.

TTFN,
Mark