[opendtv] Re: Demand for free DTV rising in Australia

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:48:14 -0700

Your "editorial" is on track, IMO. The problems identified by the FCC are
mostly common receiver issues, which are easily and relatively inexpensively
solved. The latest 8VSB demods fronted by a good receiver, as described by
S. Birkill, would be a very good start, unfortunately that requires a
motivated CE community.....