[opendtv] Re: Demand for free DTV rising in Australia

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:41:07 -0400

At 10:40 PM -0400 6/28/07, Tom Barry wrote:
As I see it we basically just have to debate this issue for about 20 more months, while staving off any attempts to delay the cutoff. Then there will be lots of real world tests and commentary.

In the meantime maybe we could start a pool about what the percentage usage of OTA will be one year after the cutoff. Anybody want to go first? Maybe Craig would volunteer a 6-pack of home brew as a prize to the winner. ;-)

I'd better start planning the batch soon. It takes about a year for sour beers to age properly...