[opendtv] Re: Commentary: Is Internet TV yet another would-be wedding?

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:52:32 -0700

Pretty close to a whine.  The better way of saying it: mostly, Internet TV
is crap, since high-quality producers tend to be more interested in
high-quality distribution systems.

Aren't you glad that "the Blair Witch Project" changed everything.  I once
had an investor on the line who wanted to invest in "something like that"
but not a "movie" or media project.  I hope he used the money on something
more worthwhile, like illegal drugs.

John Willkie