[opendtv] Re: Commentary: Bad News in Mogulville

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:12:46 -0400

The author, Marvin Kitman, is a humorist.  Clearly his humor was lost on
you.  He is also the long-time  (since 1969) TV critic of Newsday (and
the Los Angeles Times syndicate) and co-creator of the CBS sitcom "Ball
Four," so he doesn't hate TV; it has been very good to him.

But, I suppose that if one has vitriol and dogma on one's mind....

TTFN,
Mark