[opendtv] Re: Can't stream HD?

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:26:56 -0800

And, what I have told you repeatedly is that if you attempt to download
quick time for windows without iTunes, you STILL GET iTunes.  I have done
this about a half-dozen times.  Apple lies to you.  Period.  You then have
to remove iTunes; it's bundled in, but is a separate install package, so one
can remove it with "Add/Remove Programs."

You aren't paying attention: I've mentioned this now THREE TIMES.

John Willkie