[opendtv] Re: 'Cable A La Carte' TV Picks Up Steam

  • From: "Cliff Benham" <cliff.benham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:55:15 -0400

I hardly watch ANY TV at all.=20
Too much violence, too many stupid quiz programs,=20
too much reality crap and SOAPs that foist other=20
people's personal crapola on you.

I hope 3 of the 'a la carte' tiers that are made available are =20
news/information
history/technology
arts/music
That would cover just about all I care to watch.=20