[opendtv] Re: CBS Color without a wheel?

Just a note to say that I, too, LOVE the Early Television Museum and their convention as well as the Hock converter. Using it (if I recall correctly), Peter Yanczer demoed some of the most beautiful TV pictures I've ever seen on an electromechanical mirror-screw TV with LED light source: http://www.televisionexperimenters.com/

TTFN,
Mark