[opendtv] Re: CBS Color without a wheel

  • From: "Hunold, Ken" <KRH@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:14:43 -0500

Then there is the story (during the Olympic alpine events)  of turning
OFF gamma so that you "see" the downhill skier through the thick fog.
In those days, on or off were the only choices.  Of course, the skiers
didn't have such a switch for their eyes, but at least they were a
little closer to the course than the camera was.

Regards,

Ken