[opendtv] Re: CBA and Microprose team up on NTIA DTV Boxes

  • From: "Hunold, Ken" <KRH@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:03:51 -0400

Perhaps you might need an analog tuner after next February, but I'd
venture a guess that the vast majority of other users would have no need
for another  NTSC tuner and would benefit from the few extra dB of
sensitivity.

A few of the CECBs have the smart antenna interface. There used to be
some comparison spreadsheets posted, but I can't find them now.  The RCA
unit has the interface, and there are others.  Unfortunately, there
aren't many smart antennas available.  More chicken-and-egg, I guess.

Ken