[opendtv] Re: [Brazilian] Government threatens digital TV manufacturers

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:53:00 -0400

Mark Schubin wrote:

> Let me know when you see one in a store.

How about in a "virtual" store?

Have we seen these before? Check this out:

Digital Stream CB-300. Looks like a small box, judging by the relative
size of the connectors in the back. Has Ch3/4 NTSC outputs, along with
composite video and analog stereo audio. It decodes MPEG-2 MP at HL,
which I assume means that it does not decimate the incoming stream
before sending to the decoder. The power supply supports 50/60 Hz and
220/110 V.

Says it's the "perfect solution" after Feb 17 2009. Who am I to argue?