[opendtv] Re: Bob, where are the tunerless monitors?

  • From: "johnwillkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:53:24 -0700

That antenna was compromised long before the moss.  Note the uneven
elements; out of alignment hor & ver.  Looks like a hurricane victim to me.

If you put up an antenna like the one Cliff needs -- in excess of 120 f --
you'd seem "just a bit" tech-savvy. Then, you add three or four different of
those new whiz-bang rotors that I saw at Madrigal Electronica in Tijuana a
few weeks back when I bought my panel reflector for $12, and move them at
the same time ...

John Willkie