[opendtv] Re: Bob likes COFDM

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:01:03 -0500

I don't know how hard they're working on it, but the non-LG receiver
with 5th-generation LG chip that was tested recently at my apartment
performed worse than 2nd-generation models.  In 2005, almost nine years
after the first DTT stations went on the air in the U.S., that seems
pretty junky.

TTFN,
Mark