[opendtv] Re: Bob likes COFDM

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenDTV (E-mail)" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:47:45 -0500

John Shutt wrote:

> I also take it you have never played with a real
> ATSC receiver.  Please post your experience when
> you finally do.

John, what generation receiver are you using to
form your opinions? And when is PBS going to
line up a manufacturer to build ATSC receivers
to the specs we know work well (like the LG,
for example)? And advertize these on Masterpiece
Theater? And perhaps "give them away" as premiums
for hefty contributions?