[opendtv] Re: Barriers eroding to LCD TV adoption

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 04:27:49 -0700

So, you are now asserting that broadcasting is not valuable?  Perhaps to
you, but even that is inconsistent with your previous posting calling
non-payments to be payments.  To bring it full circle, do you think that
cable company are making your "payments" for something that has no value?

You really have no guess as to what's viable due to biases.  A rotor (or
multinational array) is more expensive and troublesome than stringing
hundreds of kilometers of high-grade cable, providing linear power back-up
circuits, line amplifiers, drops, etc?