[opendtv] Re: Barriers eroding to LCD TV adoption

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:16:50 -0400

Perhaps not germane to the point you're making, but when we moved into this
house in 1974, pretty much the entire neighbourhood was on cable.  There was an
antenna here, but it wasn't connected to anything and I have absolutely no
recollection of when it and the mast was taken down.  This is in Mississauga,
about 15 miles West of Toronto.