[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Broadcast TV Faces Struggle to Stay Viable

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:34:04 -0400

You can have a whole train of modules each with its own air storage
and engine. Depending on the laws in your area you could theoretically
have any length and carry as many kegs as you want.

No need for this to be a small vehicle. You could scale it up to whatever.

If refueling in quick and you can get near 200 miles per fill up
what's not to like. No pollution, no carrying the extra weight of gas,
iron engines or batteries and the extra structural weight they require

As the human cargo becomes a larger percentage of the total mass it
might be wise to have separate lanes for such vehicles and smart
avoidance technology also.

Bob Miller