[mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Birkmaier
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:39 AM
To paraphrase a song made popular when Sonny was alive, married and not a Congress Critter...

"It ain't me babe... Nah Nah Nah... It ain't me you're look'n for babe...

Sonny Zimmerman?

Apparently the 60s are becoming a blur for Craig :-)

Gary

Gary Hughes
Video Architect, Advanced Engineering
Motorola On Demand Solutions, MA34