[opendtv] Re: A bit OT: 24 Frames Drop Frame Timecode

Tom Barry wrote:
Ain't me neither.

I think I've seen the name posted before though I don't remember when or where. And I can understand the desire to keep some things anonymous since if you are officially associated with some company then you have to be very careful not to have your words taken for company statements.

- Tom

This is quite true, and along the same lines, a column written by an anonymous 'Expert' can contain information that a well known author might hesitate to include.