[opendtv] Re: A Clue as to number of OTA DTV users

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:28:56 -0500

At 4:12 PM -0500 12/16/06, Albert Manfredi wrote:
Craig Birkmaier wrote:

What drivel.

As always, Craig, you are free to give specific examples, as I have done, to prove me wrong. If you refuse to get down to details, people might think you are just unwilling to learn?

I've provided many examples over the years. You simply choose to describe systems that are not like what we would use in areas where there is dense population with closely spaced markets.

It is trime for you to learn Bert.